Would you like to travel with taxi in Lisboa? Here are some advises that you should know before you jump into a car on the street!
- Taxies in Lisboa normally have a cream color and every taxi driver should have their license on display as you enter the taxi. They should also have a metre in the car showing how much you are to pay.
- There are several big taxi companies in Lisbon, but one of the biggest is Radio Taxis (Tel: 21811900).
- All taxies have a minimum fare of 2 Euro and at night they charge you 20% higher rates than during daytime.
- Most drivers speak some English, but not very much.
- Drivers normally use GPS to get to their final destination.
- Make sure that your driver use the metre, so if he/she does not start it once you jump into the car, tell them to start it. If you make a set price that will normally be much higher than using the metre.
Do you have any questions or comments that you would like to share related to using cabs and taxies in Lisbon?