Do you have a document, an application or maybe a website that you would like to have translated to Portuguese? Do you want the translation to be made quickly and by locals who have Portuguese as their native tongue? And of course you want good prices?
Based on our personal experience the best solution for those who want translation of documents, websites and applications to Portuguese and who want it done online and quite fast is a service named ICanLocalize. If you click the link you can visit their website and get started using their service right away. To get started and to get your documents translated to Portuguese you simply need to do the following.
- Create an account at ICanLocalize (free).
- Create a translation project (give information about length of the text, subject and more).
- Wait for native translators to apply for the project.
- Pick the translator that you like the most (based on reviews and more).
- Add the funds needed to pay the translator.
- These funds are added to escrow and will be released to translator as the work is finished and accepted by you.
If you want to know more about ICanLocalize then you can also read the following review with more information about the system and how it works.
We have used this ourselves and it works great and it is quick, so you will often have translation projects finished within 24-48 hours, of course depending on the size of the project. And do not forget that you set the deadline yourself in the project description, so you can decide how much time you want the translator to have on the job!
And last but not least, do not forget that the prices at ICanLocalize are among the best on the market, so you will for sure get lots of translated text for the value of your money, normally working at 0.09USD per word.